A problem well stated is a problem half solved. ~Charles F. Kettering, inventor and engineer (1876-1958)
Attorney James Sullivan approaches each legal problem with the mindset of obtaining the best possible result--
- Can the State prove their case at trial?
- Is the State's evidence persuasive?
- What is the risk versus the reward?
- Can the client afford to take the risk of a conviction?
- Is the State agreeable to a deferred adjudication probation or pretrial diversion?
Depending on the case, the client and the evidence, the best possible result may vary from a not guilty verdict at trial, a dismissal by the State, a pretrial diversion contract, a deferred adjudication probation or some other resolution.
If you have a legal problem to be solved in the criminal court or juvenile court, call Attorney James Sullivan at 281-546-6428.
HOUSTON, TEXAS & HARRIS COUNTY CRIMINAL LAWYERS
Our Houston criminal lawyers defend clients charged with crimes in district courts and county criminal courts, including domestic violence (assault of a family member), drug possession or drug delivery, violent crimes, and juvenile delinquency.